Having beautiful skin calls for a commitment on your part. Go for a regimen that is best suited for you and your lifestyle. Consistency is key here.
From Drab to Fab
Radiance comes from within but sometimes you need a little help. Here are some fast-track tricks that simplify your beauty routine.
- Rethink your cleansing regimen. Bar soaps are usually very alkaline and strip natural oils from the skin. You need a cleanser that doesn't dry you out. Post cleansing, always use a moisturizer that contains glycerin and has a thick consistency.
- Avoid taking multiple showers throughout the day as it can wreck havoc with your skin. Always moisturize immediately after showering.
- Overnight hydration is extremely important. Always use a nighttime face lotion.
- While the general rule is to exfoliate twice a week, stay away from harsh scrubs. Exfoliate using fruit acids derived from papaya, pumpkin and pineapple.
- A facial massage can help relieve stress and give a healthy glow. However do not over massage or touch your face too often.
- The skin around the eye is very sensitive. Avoid greasy eye creams that have a high concentration of oil which creates puffiness.