- 100 grams of Fettuccine
- 100 grams Boiled Potatoes(skin removed) chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup Boiled Green Peas
- 2 Garlic Flakes
- 1/4teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 4 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 150ml Vegetable stock
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add a pinch of salt. Cook fettuccine for 10 to 15minutes or until they are well cooked. Drain water(Reserve one or half cup of starchy pasta water) and set fettuccine aside.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a saucepan, add garlic and saute for a minute.
- In a blender, blend together chopped potatoes, garlic, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, vegetable stock until you get smooth consistency.
- Once the puree is smooth transfer back to saucepan . Add the reserved starchy pasta water and cook for 5 minutes in low flame. Add fettuccine, green peas and mix well and cook for more 5minutes and serve hot.