Try this delicious strawberry jam and I bet you will never purchase one..This is so simple and easy to prepare recipe at home and the jam is soft, spreadable and delicious. Here goes the ingredients
Makes 1 cup
- 500gms Fresh whole ripe Organic Strawberries chop them into cubes
- 1 cup White Sugar
- Place strawberries and sugar in a large saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat for 1 hour or until fruit is soft. Stir for every 10minutes mashing them lightly.
- Once the jam thickens, remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Store in a airtight jar or container and store in the refrigerator where it will keep for several weeks